Friday 13 May 2011

Orthopaedic interlude

10 am (ish)
Me, to my colleague: Ooh, my shoulder really hurts. It feels like there's something catching in there.

4pm (ish)
Surgeon, to me: What's wrong with your shoulder? Have you hurt it?

Me, waggling shoulder: Well, I don't know what I've done, but it really hurts.

Surgeon, grabbing arm: Let me have a look. (Holds arm up). Does that hurt?

Me: No.

Surgeon, moves arm: What about that?

Me: Ow. It sort of clicked then.

Surgeon: Well, you've clearly got something catching in there. (Departs stage left).

Thanks!!!

**********************************************************************

On a different note, I have just (literally just- my hook is still hot) finished the lion for my smallest of nephews. He's a very fine lion- photos to follow. I am very pleased!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment