Sunday 1 May 2011

Still...

...enjoying being back at work
...paradoxically, hoping my tenure will not be for too long
...trying to work out how you fit in work, kids, house, husband, a social life, a blog, a hobby...
...feeling tired
...consequently feeling like a bit of a flake
...got a cold
...have not got around to photographing my pea green cardi (which I LOVE!)
...making squares
...hooking a lion's mane (time is running out on this one)
...can't remember where I put my glasses
...haven't got around to recharging my Kindle, because I'm so knackered come the evenings that reading is way down there on the list of Things To Do. Which makes me Very Sad.
...enjoying browsing lovely houses we can't afford on Rightmove (with a Nice Cup of Tea)

Don't get me wrong folks, life is good- I'm just tired, sniffly and my feet are cold. Normal service will be resumed shortly!

P.S. Despite all the above, I really enjoyed the Royal Wedding on Friday. I sat and watched it with my Mum, while the kids romped around outside. (FHB: Hmph, well I don't care about that stuff). I did care, and it made me very happy to see something nice happening in the world...x

No comments:

Post a Comment