Saturday 11 June 2011

Saturday story

Hello folks. I have a been a bad blogger lately, but honestly, I have done nothing of any interest for a week. I have the utmost respect for anyone who manages to have a job, kids, and an actual life. But anyway...

Here we are...it's the weekend, Hurrah!!!!

We went to town. I fell over (wrong shoes), hurt my hand and ankle. Developed large blister. Bought flip flops. Managed to catch Miss T. Threatened her with new buggy if she kept running away. (She was on reins too- I have no idea how she kept getting away!) Went to yarn store and was able to browse as W kept the bears outside and fed them chocolate biscuits like they were a row of little birdies. Custard was shouting 'SQUAWK' at the top of his voice when he needed a new biscuit, which caused much amusement inside the yarn shop.

I bought enough yarn to finish my blanket, and have also got some more cotton to make another Chevron Cardi.

Then we went to the book shop, where I spent W's Christmas book vouchers on a Martha Stewart sewing book.

Oh...and I managed to get a copy of Mollie Makes. I couldn't get the first issue, so I'm really pleased!

This afternoon involves lounging on the sofa, listening to my kids playing, sorting yarn, drinking coffee, flicking through my book and magazine and saying a walnut whip.

Bliss....x


No comments:

Post a Comment