Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas swan song

We seem to be caught up in the pre-Christmas whirlwind, so there has been a lot of making things, a lot of school related Christmas activities that require fancy dress/party clothes/tray loads of food, much wrapping, not enough card writing, a disproportionate amount of washing up and far too much cleaning. Consequently, not much time to blog, and not a lot to blog about (until I can post pics of our elf-made gifts anyway).

Add to this the fact that the bears have attained a level of excitement bordering on levitation, W is spending a fair bit of time looking harrassed and I feel like I am bailing out the ship again (but, as ever, not quite fast enough).

So, this is my Merry Christmas To You, may your festive season be full of happiness, joy and a lot of sparkly things.

.

I shall leave you with a photo of Miss T shuffling the decorations about on my tree. I am making myself not go 'Grrrr' here. Note to self: It's all about the kids, so it really doesn't matter.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment