Monday 10 January 2011

Another Joyous Monday

Today I am apparently 'a big fat ugly idiot who is also mean and selfish and rude.' This at full blast walking up our road on The School Run. Honestly, these four times daily journeys are becoming things of true horror for me.

At any rate, Custard and I have sorted out our differences. I find a stretch of ignoring, followed by sending him on a guilt trip does wonders.

In other hugely exciting Monday news...it has taken me THREE DAYS to clean two thirds of the house and now here I am sitting in a room that has clearly just been burgled. This is depressing. As I have worked my way around the house I have been mentally compiling a list of Stuff That Needs To Be Done. It is quite a long list and there is no chance of ever working my way through all the things on it.

So why make the list?

I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!! It is a bad habit I really need to break though, because I just end up feeling depressed when I fail to manage everything.

Distraction is needed...Now where's my hook?

x

Oh, and also... my younger daughter appears to have been eating only gravel over the weekend, judging by today's nappies. And FHB also informs me that I am a rude and mean Mummy and he hates me. So that's nice. I have just lost my temper in a quite spectacular way. I don't know whether I should ashamed- it certainly seems to have had a rather cathartic effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment