Monday 24 January 2011

Monday catch-up

After a busy weekend during which we saw lots of friends, ate lots of wonderful food and did little else, I find myself here- Monday morning. I had one of those dreadful nights last night where although I clearly slept, it doesn't feel like it at all and the morning has crept up on me far too quickly. Added to this, Miss T is a bit too pink in the face and hot in the body today, so I think a quiet time will be had this morning:



I have a whole load of things to be getting on with this week as Miss T will turn two years old on Saturday and there are Things to be made before then. Mouse wants to make her a skirt, so fabric has been bought- more of that later. I have some crochet to finish:




(I have realised having loaded these pics up that neither of them are anything to with Miss T's birthday! There is a whole pile of crocheted stuff for that, but I'll have to show you tomorrow. The top pic here is a stack of Melody Griffith granny triangles ready to be starched and made into bunting. The bottom is my jumper. It is So Nearly Finished, but I had to frog half a sleeve because I had forgotten a rib. After looking at it for a few days I decided I couldn't live with it like that. And also, my Mum told me to redo it, and who am I to argue?)

A card to make:




(How fab is the paper? I am not a scrapbooker, but they do get good kit!)
And a cake to think about. My children are usually very particular about what they expect from a birthday cake, so I am waiting with interest to hear what they expect of me!

Sadly, before all the fun stuff I need to tackle a weekend's worth of laundry, recycling and action-figures-in-unexpected-places.

Have a fun Monday...x

No comments:

Post a Comment