Tuesday 14 September 2010

Getting started

I've never been very good a keeping a diary, but now, with a large and lively family I find myself wishing there was a way to remember it all. I'd love to write a happy, colourful blog like Lucy at Attic 24, or a thankful, creative blog of wonderful parenting like Soulemama, but I'm afaid that is unlikely! My life is a perpetual school run, with swimming lessons and trips to the beach thrown in; I am in the final throes of an Open University course and have a pathological inability to sit down without a little something extra to occupy me. I have far too many projects whizzing around in my head and far too many things on the never ending to do list. I often have the feeling that I am bailing out a sinking ship- not quite fast enough.

So bear with me while I get used to this blogging lark. I have no idea how to upload photos yet, but I'll get there I'm sure. I'll put it on the to-do list.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment