Tuesday 1 February 2011

Miss T is 2!

Hello friends,



Last week was a long, not entirely enjoyable one, that has left W and myself feeling a little wrung out. The weekend however, brought Miss T's 2nd birthday, which was something to feel very happy about indeed! For the unmpteenth time I had that 'this time two years ago...' feeling (I wonder if I'll still get that when they are all in their forties?) and the bittersweet realisation that, with no bear younger than two now, our baby days are well and truly over. In time for her birthday, Miss T has learnt to say 'Don't talk' (to Toot and I when she wanted to go to bed), 'Dog-poo-face' (at FHB when he is at his grumpy worst) and 'My Lamp!' (after a showing of Disney's Aladdin. She shouts this whilst hugging a princess teapot. My heart does little flips).



This is Miss T's Gnome Home and its occupants. I meant to make a badger and some toadstools too, but ran out of time. She loves it: My House! Cat! EEEow!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment