Monday 11 April 2011

Day off!

Hello! Even though I have had a busy week doing a Proper Job this week, I still managed to have a jolly nice jaunt out with W and Miss T while the others were at school. We went to our local country park for a wander, sank up to our ankles in the saltmarshes then had prawns and a shandy on the beach. We just had a fab time in the sunshine- makes up for being stuck with no sunlight when I am at work, that's for sure!





Look:: a SNAKE! W and I were mega excited! It's not often you see a snake in the wild in the UK, is it?
Miss T brought home a selection of grubby fevvers (feathers), a mangled daisy or two and a beautiful yellow buttcup (buttercup, thankfully), so she was happy too.

I hope we have more of this lovely weather to look forward to. What do you reckon- school holidays and good weather? 

Don't get my hopes up right?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment