Sunday 10 October 2010

Cat and Mouse

On Friday, with Custard and Miss T safely in the custody of my in-laws (Custard was sick 5 times in their car on the way- glad it was their car for a change), I sat down and did some serious revision. At lunchtime, complete with a serious case of brain-freeze, I collected Mouse and FHB from school and we headed down to the beach for hot donuts and hot chocolate.

It has to be said that while I missed my two babiest babies hugely, it was a great deal easier just taking two bears to the beach. FHB pretended to roll in:


and I got told off by a very elderly man who was concerned for FHB's welfare. I did tell him that I would indeed hop into the estuary to retrieve my son, should he roll in, but the boy is like a monkey- no chance of him rolling in unless he wanted to.

The council has finally repaired the cliff lift, so we had a trip in that too:




Then we went home and I made Stuff with Mouse. Well, Mouse made stuff and I threaded a needle for her and sewed on two buttons- she did everything else herself:

 



Look!!!!!!!!!!


I am just so proud of her! She has carried her little bag around all weekend and is very pleased with herself indeed.

And I feel all fired up and full of enthusiasm and ideas for things to make myself. Just got to get through this exam tomorrow afternoon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment