Sunday 24 October 2010

Sunday

I have been up for precisely two hours and three minutes. My lovely husband got up and went for a bike ride, the bears got up and FHB made them all a drink and put the telly on. And I got a Lie In! Since I got up:

::There has been a hot chocolate/magazine incident.

::Miss T has eaten all her dad's breakfast.

::Custard has had a tantrum of astronomic proportions during which Miss T escaped onto the road, then W and Miss T escaped to Tesco; there was some concern over whether Custard had broken the front door; then I joined in and lost my temper too.

::Someone has been discovered to have scrunched up all yesterday's clean laundry and wiped it around the floor. I lost my temper.

::The three biggest bears have been paying a game involving lots of light sabre noises (but no actual light sabres- they are still under embargo on the top of the wardrobe). The boys appear to have fabricated faux lightsabres from a small plastic tube and a pair of Sportacus sunglasses. Mouse is running around waving a small pink castle. During said game, a large blue plastic box full of Stuff To Go Upstairs was kicked down the stairs. This resulted in a Glitter Mishap.
They bears did not tell me about the Glitter Mishap until they had tried to clean it up. With wet wipes. The top stair now looks most unfortunate, and who knew that purple fairy dust went brown when wet? And...I did not lose my temper. I have reached a point of resignation.

I am off to work again this afternoon, and am going armed with my baby jumper:


Looks weird doesn't it? All will be revealed...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment