Thursday 18 November 2010

An Account of the day

Well hello. Photo free again I'm afraid, so I made a list instead. I do love a list:

1 grey drizzly day
4 tired bears
2 pairs of mysteriously wet pyjama trousers found on the washing pile
1 irritated husband
5 loads of washing done
7 radiators heaving with drying
45 minutes in the swimming pool with
1 much put out toddler
2 fountains
1 bubbly mini jacuzzi
1 teeny tiny slide
1 really pleased Me
1 bout of hysterics at Miss T: 'ME! WET! COLD! ME. GET. OUT!' (repeatedly).
2 hot chocolates
2 old ladies, very kind about being sprayed with the crumbs of
1 almond croissant
1 unfortunate toilet incident resulting in the loss of
1 pair of Buzz Lightyear pants and
1 very upset small boy
1 hot shower
2 croissants
3 yoghurts
3 bananas
2 clementines
1 tin of red soup
4 jaffa cakes
3 school pick ups
1 egg shaped bonk on the head
3 more bananas
4 pears
2 ginger snaps
7 chocolate jazzies
2 kinder mini bars
1 fortuitously discovered Fox's crunch cream
1 hour blissfully spent browsing blogland with
1 enormous cup of coffee
1 packet of spaghetti
2 lots of homework done
4 lists (!) made
4 jumpers added to row by very slow row, for the smallest of my relatives
1 new bit of cwistmas cwafting begun, with a little help from my Mouse
1 bear in bed before 6pm, very tired and tragic
3 bears watching
4 penguins on telly
1 exhausted me with at least
11 things whizzing around in my head that I must do tonight
0 chance of actually doing any of them.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment