Saturday 27 November 2010

What to make?

It is Saturday. I have been at work all morning thinking about all the things I want, and indeed need, to make this afternoon and in these far too few days before Christmas. I get home to find that One Of My Children has lost the keys to the craft cupboard (again). Last time this happened I had to buy a new cupboard from Ikea, just to get a new key. This was three weeks ago. I am upset. I do not need another cupboard.

Anyway, irritated though I am, (and I shouted so much that my voice has gone croaky- I'm so proud), My bears do make me laugh. FHB (dressed as a doctor) has spent the last half hour merrily chasing Miss T around, sliding on the rug and squashing her. She seems to be thoroughly enjoying the experience and much squealing has ensued. Custard is wearing a leather trimmed black beret and looks like an 80's militant activist- a very small one who looks a bit as if he needs a cuddle from his mum.

Mouse is looking forward to getting out her sewing machine for some Cwistmas Cwafting...but can't because we have lost the key. I am sitting here trying to work out what we can make with last years Christmas cards, that does not involve me having to clear up Glitter. I don't feel up to Glitter this afternoon!

I think I may just sit and catch up with my Jumpers for Small People. And have a nice slice of cake.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment