Monday 14 February 2011

Four!

A very good Monday morning to you! My head is all whizzy this morning and I am having problems preventing my eyes from rolling backwards- we are all extremely tired. This weekend one Captain Custard turned four, so much fun was had, along with quivering excitement and little sleep.

W went to see this:



on Saturday, so my mum and I spent the day entertaining the bears with a bit of this:



and this:



Custard's favourite Birthday Item is this:



a card from his Aunt and Uncle. They made one like this for FHB a few years ago and Custard has always wanted his own. (As I write this he is hugging it. I think framing will be involved today).

And on Saturday night I spent quite some time creating this:



which he then shouted about because he WANTED A LIGHTSABER CAKE.

Grrr.

Me (Through gritted teeth, trying hard to be happy, jolly and birthdayish): No you don't. You want a Jedi cake. He's a Jedi.
Custard: Yeah, he's quite cool really isn't he?
Me: The coolest.

Oh, and you know what else?

I've only gone and...

FINISHED MY BIG JUMPER! x

No comments:

Post a Comment