Wednesday 9 February 2011

Still smiling...

It is Wednesday and, yes, still smiling. A little forced perhaps, but even so. Thinking Happy makes me feel a lot better about things. This was helped by a good stint in the park after school yesterday, getting some Sunshine and a bit of excercise:



Here are a few of my charity shop buys yesterday:



 I have realised that, much as I would like to love pretty pastels and zingy brights, I am clearly drawn most towards sludge colours. I wonder what that says about me?

Spent yesterday evening doing a few more rows of the pouffe. I have reached that stage where the shine has worn off a new project, but I am not close enough to finishing to feel enthusiastic about going round and round...Back to the jumper tonight maybe.

I did finish a new baby project- and I blocked it! This was a first for me, I detest blocking and generally I look like a mess in anything I wear, so I do not usually worry even for clothes. But these little triangles looked a bit sad until I starched them:



And now they are So Pointy! Just need my friend's baby to arrive now...x

No comments:

Post a Comment