Monday 28 March 2011

Crochet catch-up

Hello there! My house is in a right old mess at the moment, but instead of doing the boring stuff, I thought I would start with all those half finished WIPs.

There is this:



Still hanging around. Must get cracking on it as I would really like to wear it this Spring.

Then there is the giant's beret (pouffe cover). Still waiting for its last few inches and a liner. It is getting urgent too as the bears have finally split all the seam of the pouffe and popped the buttons off.

And my carry along WIP:


This is going to be a blanket inspired by this one. It is acrylic for ease of washing and drying, and will be about 1.4m x 1.8m. It was going to be a lot bigger, but I really don't have that much staying power!

There are so many things I want to start too, like the Summer Breeze  cardi, and something involving Japanese flowers, like this from Attic 24. Then there are two small person's birthdays coming up, Mother's day, a lion, a shrug, a cardi for Miss T, a zippy hoody for the FHB before he goes and grows again, some skull bunting which is just ace, not to mention all the non-crochet stuff I'd like to make too, like some dresses for my girls, another blossom blouse, a dress for me, some cotton pyjama bottoms for the boys in my life, some new cushion covers (always ongoing), a boy quilt that is cut but not pieced, a bag....

Must dash, I need to get cracking...x

No comments:

Post a Comment