Thursday 3 March 2011

Today I am mostly...


Cleaning:: reluctantly
Smiling:: at Miss T and Custard actually playing together!
Laughing:: at Miss T's pulling my hair across my face under my nose and telling me I have got a 'stosh' (mustache)
Drinking:: ginger tea
Wishing:: my tea was more gingery.
Eating:: a chocolate mannequin pis, leftover from Christmas, still good



Reading:: (accidentally) a series of Very Bad romance novels on my Kindle (having down loaded them and begun reading, I thought I may as well finish) and
Having the mickey taken out of me:: by my husband, who thinks it is hilarious
Planning:: on giving the bears dusters and getting them to clean their own rooms after school
Feeling excited:: about FHB having fencing lessons at school
Feeling glad:: to have my dear boy back again and not the angry horror we have lived with for a few months
Dreading:: the nit combing session that awaits at bath time
Worrying:: about what the next few months hold for my family and I
Trying:: really hard to be thankful for what we have
Realising:: that my Niece Who Has No Plan will be four in two weeks and I need to make her a gift
Looking forward:: to a quiet weekend of finishing projects, starting new ones and strolling along the beach
Forgetting:: that I still have to go to work tomorrow first
Enjoying:: my happy bunch of daffs, plonked in a jug



Thinking:: that I might not clean for the next hour, but may wander through Rightmove for a bit in order to do some...
Dreaming:: of where I would like us to be.

Have a lovely day...x

No comments:

Post a Comment