Sunday 27 March 2011

In which we realise that six is quite grown-up

Well hello! It is a pleasant and peaceful Sunday here in the house of bears. W and FHB went out this morning for a bike ride so I did a little baking:



And a little crocheting:



There is a lamby stew in the slow cooker, a child friendly film on the telly, and a living room full of small children doing (as Mouse put it) different things, together:



FHB (age 6 1/2) was found playing a Star Wars game on the laptop.

Me: Oh, I didn't know we had a Star Wars game on the laptop.

FHB: I downloaded it.

Me and W (together): You did what? How?

FHB (smugly): Oh, I just went onto Bing and typed Star Wars Clone Wars into the search bar and up it came.

Me (part horrified, part impressed): Well, guess we'd better sort out some parental filters then.



Apart from the thick patina of dirt that I now need to deal with following the excavation of two small dinosaurs, the world is my oyster today.

Look I have even had time to finally take some photos of my lovely magnolia:







And to enjoy the fruits of my earliers labours, with a cup of weasel poo coffee in one of my brand new charity shop cups (that Papa and Toot treated me to yesterday- thank you!)



To cap it all off, Miss T has just done a wee in her potty! Yay!

Happy days...x

No comments:

Post a Comment