Friday 25 March 2011

Impromptu picnic

Yesterday the sun was shining and W was working from home, so when we picked Custard up from school at lunchtime we went straight down to the beach for a spot of lunch.


I LOVE doing this! I just feel better all over for an elicit hour breathing fresh sea air and getting covered in sand.

My camera, on the other hand, did not fair so well. Poor thing. It is only six months old, but I think I am going to be saving up for another one soon. The button has pretty much given up working (I think a Child may have had something to do with this), and it is full of sand under the slide up cover. It is definately not a happy bit of kit.

I have informed W I will be borrowing his camera for a bit, at which he looked slightly horrified and asked why I wanted to ruin his too. There's spousal support for you.

I am not good with cameras. Or watches come to think of it. Or mobile phones. Which I find quite weird, being someone who has never lost my keys or purse in my life.

I guess we all have our issues...x

No comments:

Post a Comment