Tuesday 1 March 2011

Cold crochet catch-up

Wow it is cold here today! Miss T and I have done our out-and-about jobs in record time and are now hunkering down in the living room wih CBeebies (her) and a good book (me), some raisins and biscuits (her) and some chocolate (me- it's early, I know, but needs must). We have hot milk, hot coffee (lashings of) a warm cat and a new blanket to snuggle under:



I also have a pile of crochet to be getting on with. My pouffe cover is growing (a collection of words I never thught I'd string together!)



My cardi is about a third done:



And I have started whipping up granny squares in the hope of making a blanket. I do not know if I have the staying power...



I will leave you with a photo of Custard being a multicultural storm trooper. I am looking forward to this afternoon's dressing up ensembles, as a large and very promising parcel has just arrived for Custard from my sister-in-law. x

No comments:

Post a Comment